breast cancer prevention

Lymph node Cancer?

Lymph node Cancer?

I'm 16 and I have 3 little balls on my neck. I discovered them about a month ago and the doctor is doing test to discover if it's cancer or an infection. I have one that is about 2cm, 1cm, and the last one is a little under a cm. They don't hurt at all. If I do have cancer what will happen? What if they are an infection? Also I have to get a biopsy in a couple of days so what will happen at that test?

Lymph node Cancer?

nothing will happen at the test it takes time for results your doctor will inform you ASAP If it is just an infection it will be treated with anti biotics Cancer can be removed You might be dis figured a bit but it is okay because you will be alive. the biopsie will not hurt I have had several in different places.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Lymph node Cancer?

0 comments:

Post a Comment